Copyright 2017 - Municipality of Gloria, Oriental Mindoro 5209

   Hon. Mayor German Rodegerio

Inside the Municipal Hall

  • Municipal Mayor
  • Sangguniang Bayan
  • Access Frontline Services
  • BAC Committee

Gloria Tourism Council

  • Kawayanan Festival
  • Places of Interest
  • How to Get Here
  • Accommodation
  • Moving Around
  • Walang Langit Waterfalls

Commerce & Industry

  • In the commercial sector, there is a total of 248 establishments registered and operating with necessary permit;
  • 82 percent are classified as commercial while the remaining 18 percent are industrial establishments;
  • Commercial businesses are mostly agriculture supply and agriculture-related retail activities, stores, banks, lending institutions and other retail establishments and are mostly located in the Poblacion and adjacent, if not along, the national road.
  • Industrial activities include rice mills and other light industries such as welding shops or iron works, hollow blocks making, and the like.
Establishments in Gloria by Nature
Nature of Businesses Number Percent Share
Commercial 204 82
Agricultural supply and other agriculture related Retail Activities,            (i.e. hog and cattle dealers, palay buyer, vegetable dealers, etc.) 32 13
Stores 78 31
Other Retail Establishments 94 38
Industrial    
Rice Milling Station/Semi-cono 18 7
Other Light Industrial/Cottages Industries 26 11
Grand Total 248 100
SOURCE: Municipal Treasurer’s Office, August 2010.Download Full Details